Cuffed jeans first appeared on the American fashion scene in the 1950s. Today, cuffed jeans have made a come-back! Cuffed jeans can be paired with anything from heels to ballerinas depending on your mood, the occasion and your body shape. Bought a pair of cuffed jeans but not sure how to wear them? Before you buy cuffed jeans, take a peek at our advice on finding the right fit and how to mix ‘n' match ‘n' accessorise:
- Wear a pair of straight-legged or skinny jeans as cuffed jeans. Flared jeans do not lend themselves to cuffing.
- Make sure that your cuffed jeans fall between your knees and ankles. Cuffed jeans above your knees look too much like shorts and jeans cuffed right at the ankles are a little too reminiscent of the 1980s.
- The width of the cuff should be no wider than 1 or 2 inches.
- Match baggy cuffed jeans with a fitted top, or fitted cuffed jeans with a looser top, e.g. a flowing top hitting at your upper thigh looks great with skinny cuffed jeans. Keep layering fresh and simple - avoid bulky sweaters or anything that falls below the hip or above the waist.
- If you are tall or have long legs, wear a pair of flats (either ballet-style or sandals). Summer sandals with wedge heels work well if you have shorter legs.
Browse our unique flash sales filled with fabulous fashion (not only cuffed jeans, but every kind of prêt-a-porter
), accessories, shoes, homeware and more. Buy cuffed jeans with heart-fluttering 70% discounts - c'est fabuleux